The Bank of America Premium Rewards Elite Credit Card is a prestigious credit card offering a range of benefits and features for cardholders. As an elite credit card, it provides enhanced rewards, exclusive perks, and premium services to cater to the needs and preferences of discerning customers.
One of the key highlights of the Bank of America Premium Rewards Elite Credit Card is its generous rewards program. Cardholders earn points for every dollar spent on eligible purchases, with accelerated earning rates for specific categories such as travel, dining, and groceries. These points can be redeemed for various rewards, including travel bookings, cash back, gift cards, and more. Additionally, the card offers bonus points upon reaching certain spending thresholds, allowing cardholders to accumulate rewards faster.
In terms of travel benefits, the Bank of America Premium Rewards Elite Credit Card offers valuable perks to enhance the travel experience. Cardholders enjoy access to premium travel lounges, priority boarding, and a statement credit for incidental airline fees. Furthermore, the card provides travel insurance coverage, such as trip cancellation/interruption insurance, travel accident insurance, and baggage delay insurance, providing added peace of mind during trips.
The Bank of America Premium Rewards Elite Credit Card also prioritizes customer service and convenience. Cardholders have access to a dedicated customer service hotline, available 24/7, to assist with any inquiries or concerns. Additionally, the card offers digital banking features, allowing users to conveniently manage their accounts, make payments, and track their rewards online or through a mobile app.
To qualify for the Bank of America Premium Rewards Elite Credit Card, applicants typically need to have an excellent credit score and meet certain income requirements. Annual fees and interest rates may apply, so it’s important for potential cardholders to carefully review the terms and conditions before applying.
Pros and Cons of the Bank of America® Premium Rewards® Elite Credit Card
Like any credit card, the Bank of America® Premium Rewards® Elite Credit Card has its advantages and disadvantages. Let’s explore some of the pros and cons to help you evaluate whether this card aligns with your financial goals and lifestyle.
- Competitive rewards program, especially for travel and dining purchases.
- Generous welcome bonus, providing a significant boost to your points balance.
- Versatile redemption options, including travel, cash back, and gift cards.
- Valuable travel benefits and perks, such as airport lounge access and travel insurance coverage.
- Premium status within the Preferred Rewards program, offering enhanced rewards and exclusive benefits.
- No foreign transaction fees, making it an excellent choice for international travelers.
- Annual fee of $195, which may not be suitable for individuals who don’t utilize the card’s benefits and rewards fully.
- Charge card structure requires full payment of the balance each month, which may not be ideal for those who prefer carrying a balance.
- While the card offers competitive rewards on travel and dining, other cards may provide higher rewards rates in specific categories.
- Upon achieving a minimum expenditure of $3,000 within the initial 90 days subsequent to the commencement of account activation, you shall be bestowed with an assortment of 50,000 online bonus points, which, in monetary terms, holds an esteemed value of $500.
- As an esteemed cardholder, your purchases pertaining to travel and dining shall garner an unrestricted accumulation of 2 points for each dollar spent. Furthermore, all other purchases made shall be rewarded with a steady accumulation of 1.5 points for each dollar expended.
- Within the ambit of qualifying transactions, you shall be entitled to a yearly stipend of Airline Incidental Statement Credits, amounting to a maximum of $300. Additionally, every four years, you shall have the privilege of obtaining TSA Pre✓®/Global Entry Statement Credits, reaching a pinnacle of $100.
- In line with the enhancement of your lifestyle, your yearly transactions involving rideshare services, food delivery, streaming platforms, and fitness-related activities with designated merchants shall grant you a sum total of $150 in lifestyle statement credits.
- To amplify the value of your points redemption, the Bank of America Travel Center endows you with an exclusive offer of a 20% discount on airfare expenditures.
- Moreover, as a cardholder who has availed themselves for enrollment, a prestigious 12-month Priority Pass Select membership shall be bestowed upon you, allowing access to a plethora of airport VIP lounges across the globe.
Overall, the Bank of America Premium Rewards Elite Credit Card is designed for individuals seeking a premium credit card experience with elevated rewards, exclusive travel benefits, and superior customer service. It provides a range of features and privileges to enhance the overall financial journey of its cardholders.
Bank of America Premium Rewards Elite Visa Infinite Rewards
The Bank of America Premium Rewards Elite Visa Infinite Rewards credit card is a top-tier credit card that offers a range of benefits and rewards for cardholders. Here are the key features and details of this card:
- Cardholders earn 2 points per dollar spent on travel and dining purchases.
- All other purchases earn 1.5 points per dollar.
- Members of the Bank of America Preferred Rewards program can earn between 25% and 75% more points, depending on their rewards tier.
- With the highest rewards tier and a 75% boost, cardholders can earn up to 3.5 points on travel and dining purchases and up to 2.62 points on all other purchases for every dollar spent.
- New cardholders can also enjoy a first-year welcome bonus of 50,000 online bonus points by spending at least $3,000 within the first 90 days of opening an account.
- Rewards can be redeemed in various ways, including cash redemptions via direct deposit to qualifying Bank of America accounts, credit redemptions to Merrill accounts, statement credits to the card account, or for gifts or purchases at the Bank of America Travel Center.
- The value of redemptions is generally one cent per point, except for airfare redemptions through the Travel Center, which receive a 20% points bonus. For example, 10,000 points redeemed for a statement credit would equal $100, while the same points redeemed for airfare would be worth $120.
- To estimate the rewards potential of the Bank of America Premium Rewards Elite credit card, let’s consider the spending patterns of an average American household.
- Based on data from government agencies, our example household has an annual income of $116,000, with estimated expenses of $36,177 that can be charged to a credit card.
- Travel and dining expenses are estimated at $9,900, while other eligible purchases amount to $26,277.
- These spending patterns would result in earning approximately 59,216 points per year, which could be redeemed for around $592 in statement credits annually.
- Cardholders who are members of the Bank of America Preferred Rewards program can expect even greater rewards and benefits.
In conclusion, the Bank of America Premium Rewards Elite Visa Infinite Rewards credit card offers excellent rewards earning potential, a generous welcome bonus, and flexible redemption options. It is particularly advantageous for frequent travelers and diners, and members of the Preferred Rewards program can maximize their rewards even further.
Application Process and Approval Criteria
To apply for the Bank of America® Premium Rewards® Elite Credit Card, simply visit the Bank of America website or reach out to a representative at your nearest branch. The application process is straightforward and can be completed online or through a phone call.
When it comes to approval criteria, Bank of America considers several factors, including your credit history, income, employment status, and existing financial obligations. While having a good credit score certainly increases your chances of approval, it’s not the sole determining factor. The bank also takes into account your overall creditworthiness and financial stability.
Annual Fee and Interest Rates
The Bank of America® Premium Rewards® Elite Credit Card comes with an annual fee of $195. While this fee may seem high at first glance, the card’s extensive benefits and rewards program more than make up for the cost. The value you can derive from this card easily surpasses the annual fee for those who utilize the rewards and perks to their full potential.
When it comes to interest rates, it’s important to note that the Bank of America® Premium Rewards® Elite Credit Card is a charge card, meaning you’re required to pay off the balance in full each month. As such, no interest charges apply unless you carry a balance beyond the due date.
Travel Benefits and Perks
As a premium travel credit card, the Bank of America® Premium Rewards® Elite Credit Card offers a host of travel benefits and perks to enhance your travel experience. Some of the notable benefits include:
- Airport Lounge Access: Enjoy complimentary access to select airport lounges worldwide, providing a serene and comfortable space to relax before your flight.
- Global Entry/TSA PreCheck Fee Credit: Receive up to $100 in statement credits every four years for the application fee of Global Entry or TSA PreCheck, expediting your journey through airport security.
- Travel Insurance Coverage: Benefit from travel insurance coverage, including trip cancellation/interruption insurance, travel accident insurance, and baggage delay insurance, among others.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees: When traveling abroad, you won’t incur any additional fees for using your Bank of America® Premium Rewards® Elite Credit Card.
These travel benefits add significant value to the card and contribute to a seamless and enjoyable travel experience.
Premium Status and Elite Enhancements
The Bank of America® Premium Rewards® Elite Credit Card provides cardholders with an opportunity to achieve premium status within the Bank of America Preferred Rewards program. By maintaining a qualifying combined balance in eligible Bank of America accounts, you can unlock higher rewards rates and exclusive benefits.
The Preferred Rewards program offers three tiers: Gold, Platinum, and Platinum Honors. Each tier comes with its own set of perks, such as bonus rewards, interest rate discounts, and fee waivers. Achieving and maintaining premium status not only maximizes the value of the Bank of America® Premium Rewards® Elite Credit Card but also provides additional advantages across your banking relationship with Bank of America.
The Bank of America® Premium Rewards® Elite Credit Card is an excellent choice for individuals seeking a premium credit card with robust rewards, extensive travel benefits, and exclusive perks. With its elevated rewards on travel and dining, generous welcome bonus, and versatile redemption options, this card provides ample opportunities to maximize your points and enjoy memorable experiences.
Furthermore, the additional benefits, such as airport lounge access, travel statement credits, and premium status enhancements within the Preferred Rewards program, make the Bank of America® Premium Rewards® Elite Credit Card a valuable asset for frequent travelers.
As with any financial product, it’s important to carefully consider your individual needs and financial situation before applying. Assess how the card’s features align with your spending habits and travel preferences to determine if it’s the right fit for you.
In conclusion, the Bank of America® Premium Rewards® Elite Credit Card offers a compelling package of rewards, benefits, and flexibility that can enhance your travel experiences and provide value for your financial journey.